Mastering Available Light
23rd May 2022
Using the light and locations around you without the need for reflectors or additional lights means the whole world is your photography studio.
Spend the day in this masterclass, hunting down light and locations, using the world around you for inspiration!
Paul has won MPA Environmental Portrait Photographer Of The Year numerous times so you are in safe hands!
Whether you are an aspiring pro or an experienced enthusiast, learn how to take beautiful portraits with nothing more than your camera and a sharp eye.
how light affects your images and how to make the very best of any location.
- The fundamentals of reading light
- Understanding the limits of your camera settings
- Lighting the face and the figure
- Getting incredible light out of everyday situations
- Posing and guiding your subject to get the best out of them
- Different models during the day
- Ongoing personal feedback
- Lunch will be provided (along with limitless tea and coffee!)
The number of attendees is strictly limited on this workshop, ensuring everyone plenty of hands-on time with the studio, the lights and the models. This is a hands-on day rather than a desk-based masterclass.
Throughout the day, Paul will take time to assess your images and provide guidance and feedback. After the masterclass, Paul will provide some of his images straight out of the camera, as well post-edit, as reference portraits to download.
You will leave the day inspired and full of ideas and confidence to create stunning portraits with minimum equipment.
23rd May 2022
Paul Wilkinson Photography Studio, Haddenham, UK HP17 8ER
£295.00 inc. VAT
The price includes all tuition and lunch.
** Last one **